AES CMAC with given iv

Hi,

I need to calculate an AES CMAC with a given iv and also get the new iv after the calculation. On the internet I found some examples how to calculate the CMAC but if I read the code correctly it always starts with a zero iv. I also found the CMAC_resume function which restores the iv but it also doesn't take the iv as an input parameter.
Is there any chance to set and get the iv?
The only way I would see at the moment is an ugly hack by setting the tbl field of the context struct in memory before calling CMAC_resume.

Thanks,
Stefan