client DLL going in hang mode during SSL_library_init() call

Hi Team,

I compiled openssl-1.0.2k version using the below website link and I was able to build it successfully and get the static and dynamic libraries to be added in visual studio for my application dll build.

http://p-nand-q.com/programming/windows/building_openssl_with_visual_studio_2013.html

I used the build automatically option. Now I added the static libraries in my visual studio project and compiled my application. Build was successful and output was my_app.dll file. I also copied the dynamic libraries for the respective static libraries in the folder where I will initiate the application and my dll will be loaded. Its getting loaded but during SSL_library_init(), my_app.dll does not respond further. It calls this function and just hangs. I am not able to make out what the issue can be.

Also, If I am using precompiled libraries from the below site, I am able to initiate the ssl library and I am able to do my work.

https://www.npcglib.org/~stathis/blog/precompiled-openssl/

am I missing something while build process of openssl. Or is there something missing in the visual studio settings.

Regards,
Kartik