Re: How many SAN entries...?

    > It’s been my understanding that a cert can contain as many SAN attributes as needed,
    > but it appears that Apple believes it has to be only one (because certificates with
    > more than one are not processed properly).

    Perhaps CAs have rarely issued email certificates with multiple email addresses.

:-)

    OpenSSL will accept multiple email SANs and with email name checks will accept
    the certificate as valid so long as *one* of the addresses is a match.

Thank you! That’s what I expected and hoped for. Appreciate the help!