Open source network money project

I have started a project to develop a new kind of open source money (not Bitcoin!). It will be heavily dependent on encryption technology. While I do have experience in coding, I am more capable as a system designer/architect. I am hoping to find a team of great developers who would enjoy working on this project with me.

It is outlined here: gotchoices.org/mychips/software.html
And a repository ready to start filling up with new code: https://github.com/gotchoices/MyCHIPs

Anyone interested? There is no reward in it, other than unimaginable fame and fortune!

You can reply on the contact page of the gotchoices.org site.