Re: CONF-less OpenSSL configuration?

internal file structure of iOS app is well defined with API to access the directories without any hacks (I assume you weren't looking to access a directory outside of your app)

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/FileManagement/Conceptual/FileSystemProgrammingGuide/FileSystemOverview/FileSystemOverview.html