Re: mailing list registration renewal - clarify bounce errors

On 07/11/16 17:34, Salz, Rich wrote:
I can find no evidence of "excessive bounces .." so I am just asking here, is
this a standard clean up of the ML or have you really received excessive
bounces from my email address ?

The latter.

We have seen some more reports of this recently, and are increasing the logging to determine the cause.  Interestingly, it's all from gmail.com addresses.

Well, that is very interesting !  Would it be possible to forward me
a copy of the headers showing a bounce from my account?  Perhaps I can
help solve the problem.