TLS 1.2 Client hello missing SessionTicket

Hi Folks,

I'm working on an issue where something seems to be going wrong with our internal state after a while, and one of our sessions will have suddenly lost its SessionTicket during the Client Hello.

To debug the issue, I'm wondering if someone can point me to the right internal variable in openssl that I might want to put a data breakpoint on so I can see the call stack that led to the problem.  A wireshark trace shows that the SessionTicket length is zero when the problem occurs.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Mike