Re: Proposal to add a DisableAuthentication option to sshd ServerOptions

When I  looked at `man pam_unix`, I did not see any obvious options that
would
cause ssh to authenticate without prompting for a password at all, short of
setting an empty password which is similar to PermitEmptyPasswords option.

However, I am not very familiar with the internals of PAM, so pointers to
documentation would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I think adding a single line to sshd_config is simpler for most users
do correctly than configuring an alternate PAM stack without breaking their
primary sshd setup, which is why I think the patch may still be useful.