Re: An Analysis of the DHEat DoS Against SSH in Cloud Environments

In the upcoming v9.8 release notes I see "the server will now block
client addresses that repeatedly fail authentication, repeatedly
connect without ever completing authentication or that crash the
server."  Has this new PerSourcePenalties config directive been tested
against the DHEat attack?

   - Joe

--
Joseph S. Testa II