Re: Adding XDG BDS paths *as fallbacks only*, not replacing ~/.ssh

Since I can't help but feel like my previous email is already being flat-out ignored, I would just like to reiterate:

- I am not asking for ~/.ssh to stop being used.
- I am happy to contribute this myself with the blessing of the devs.

All I would like is to be able to move files within ~/.ssh to their appropriate XDG paths and have OpenSSH continue to find these files without me needing to explicitly configure it to do so with either command options or root access for sshd. I would think this is a perfectly reasonable alternative to ask for, especially if the requirement is to prioritise the legacy ~/.ssh path for backwards compatibility.

Would this please at least be taken into consideration? Thank you.