Re: Packet Timing and Data Leaks

As an aside, I talked to the lead author on that acoustic side channel attack. He says "This is a very interesting parallel to our paper and I am happy to tell you that the timing between keystrokes was not used as part of our model. The only features extracted for our classifier were the acoustic emanations of the individual keystrokes, so no TDoA or inter-key timing was used."

Hopefully, I haven't give him and his team ideas for a new attack :)

Mitch and I will take a look at your pull if you like. It may take a bit as we are finishing up some work on ChaCha20.

Chris