Re: Packet Timing and Data Leaks

Sorry for top posting but I'm on my phone. My colleague just sent me this.
https://www.theregister.com/2023/08/07/audio_keystroke_security/

I don't know how relevant this is as of yet but based on a quick reading it
seems related.

So I fully support this work. If there is anything I can do please let me
know.