Re: sftp and utmp

I've been battling similar issues, and the only methods I've found (with sftp) was to use
software like pureftd or crushftp (using crushftp lately as production) that does handle these
issues "out of the box"
Other than that, I'd expect you'll need to write your own PAM modules to track the accounting part to
enforce the limits yourself, as you'll need to account for the sftp different from the terminal sessions