Re: odd config behaviour

Thank you for your help and suggestions!  Looks like there was a
problem in 8.2 but it is gone in 8.9.  So this impacts Ubuntu 20.04
LTS.  I can explore further if anyone has questions

I did a two file test case:

ubuntu@sugar:/tmp$ cat top.conf

     Include /tmp/included.conf

ubuntu@sugar:/tmp$ cat included.conf

     ForceCommand forall
     Match user foouser
            Banner /etc/motd

   # WRONG results on 8.2
ubuntu@sugar:/tmp$ sudo /usr/sbin/sshd -f top.conf -T -Cuser=foouser |
grep -e force -e banner
banner none
forcecommand forall
ubuntu@sugar:/tmp$ sudo /usr/sbin/sshd -f included.conf -T
-Cuser=foouser | grep -e force -e banner
banner /etc/motd
forcecommand forall

   # RIGHT results in OpenSSH_8.9p1
ubuntu@sugar:/tmp$ sudo ~/openssh-portable/sshd -f top.conf -h
/etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key -T -Cuser=foouser | grep -e force -e
banner
banner /etc/motd
forcecommand forall
ubuntu@rsugar:/tmp$ sudo ~/openssh-portable/sshd -f included.conf -h