SSH as discard server?

Before I go about reinventing the wheel I thought I would ask here.

I'm doing some development in SSH and it would be helpful if I could isolate certain aspects of what I am working on. What I would like to do is have an SSH aware discard server that accepts an inbound connection from an SSH client and then dumps every incoming packet into a black hole. I don't want to process, decrypt, or otherwise do anything with those packets post authentication. Switching to a none cipher won't work as it would require both ends to renegotiate to none. Likewise, just redirecting the output to /dev/null means I'm still spending cycles decrypting and verifying the HMAC.

So does anyone know of any existing implementations that can do this? If not, does anyone have any suggestions as to where to start? I'm thinking that adding a new CFLAG so I can do a discard in in cipher_crypt would be reasonable but I wanted to get any thoughts people might have.

e.g. 	if ((cc->cipher->flags & CFLAG_DISCARD) != 0) {
		return 0;
	}

Thanks,

Chris