Re: SCP with Resume Feature

Parallelizing the transfer isn't a bad idea assuming the goal is to saturate the path. Its not super hard to do if you are doing it a per file basis but optimizing the queue can be hard to do right. That said, using fpart as a feeder to the queues would work. It's how parsyncfp works.

Anyway, the HPN-SSH works hard to saturate the pipe already by using optimized buffers, parallel ciphers (which need more work - currently trying to get AES-NI parallelized for CTR and chacha20), disabling the cipher (post authentication) for non-sensitive transfers, and so forth. I can push data at around 4Gb/s with a single stream between transcontinental hosts.