Re: Problem with gpg-agent and yubikey since openssh v6.8p1

Like written in my initial mail the agent is from gnupg. The reason why i was asking on this list is that the problem is reproducible with any openssh version newer than 6.7p1. So it seems like anything changed in openssh 6.8p1 that leads to this problem. I've also asked on the gnupg list (see the links in my first mail) and there are others that experience this issue but i got no answer from the devs yet. I'll try it again on the gnupg list if you cannot help. i just thought that there might be a chance that there where some changes in openssh between the two versions and someone on this list can help or at least can give any hint in the right direction.

regards
the2nd

On 2015-11-30 23:42, Damien Miller wrote:
On Mon, 30 Nov 2015, the2nd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Damien,

thanks for you answer.

Here is the output of ssh -vvv for both versions:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/13576087/
http://paste.ubuntu.com/13576243/

In http://paste.ubuntu.com/13576087/ the key no longer appears in the
agent after the token is removed and re-inserted.

If you aren't using OpenSSH's ssh-agent then you should ask whomever
wrote your agent.

-d