Re: Regarding the optional OpenSSL integration for the portable version

Peter Stuge wrote:
William Ahern wrote:
> I encourage you to raise at lkml the need to have a dev-less random data
> source, though.

They tend to ignore unknown people on LKML. I once submitted a bug report

So you sent a bug report to a mailing list (instead of the bug tracker) and
from the lack of responses you infer that everyone who is unknown is ignored?

That doesn't make any sense. Report bugs in bugzilla and discuss on the list.

> I'm sure you'll have a better experience that way.

Actually, for the Linux kernel the right way to do it is through a mailing list indeed, although not the general LKML. See the MAINTAINERS file in kernel source tree.

Cheers
	Petr