--protocol=pulse and smb access

Hello,

I have been using openconnect for some time to access a pulse server.

Until today I have been using versions up to 8.02 with --juniper
The process involves creating the tunnel with openconnect, then accessing the
share with sbm. When I run

I get asked for the password and get access.

Today I updated to 8.08 (Debian Buster backports) and found out this:

with --protocol=pulse, the tunnel is created, but on smb access I never get
asked for the password, so I get no access.

with --protocol=nc (which I understand to be same as --juniper) everything
works as before.

Just wondering if this is the intended way it should work.

Regards,

Thierry de Coulon