Re: Request /robots.txt

On 29 April 2020 18:33:18 BST, cooleyr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>Can ocserv serve up a simple /robots.txt?  I'd like to stop
>(well-behaved) web spiders from visiting /auth/ and generating log
>noise.  That would help to put the focus on the misbehaved bots and/or
>malicious requests.
>
>ocserv is great software, BTW.  I only wish the OpenConnect-GUI client
>actually said "OTP" when prompting for the 2fa token, and not just
>"Password" again... That's much too confusing for users.

I've just added mingw-openconnect to the Fedora COPR package archive, giving us automatic builds of OpenConnect for Windows as well as for Fedora. That's just the command line openconnect.exe and libraries.

Adding OpenConnect-GUI builds to that would be good, if I can find Windows users to help test...