Re: Silent disconnect/failure

What version of OpenConnect are you running? What version of
vpnc-script? (If it's the standard one provided by a Linux
distribution, what distribution and version?)

OpenConnect logs various specific messages when it loses a connection,
which you should see if you're running with `-vvv`. Are you sure the
connection is being dropped? Do `ip addr` and `ip route` show the VPN
network device (by default tun0) and the routes to it disappear?

It appears more likely to me that *something other than OpenConnect*
is overwriting your /etc/resolv.conf… possibly NetworkManager,
possibly dhcpcd… not 100% sure.