Re: GlobalProtect login returned unexpected argument value arg[19]=4

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 11:53 PM Hamish Waterer <h.waterer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just compiled v8.07 from source and noticed the following in the
> output when testing.
>
> GlobalProtect login returned authentication-source=AUTH_PROF_OKTA_SAML_PRD
> GlobalProtect login returned unexpected argument value arg[19]=4
> Please report 1 unexpected values above (of which 0 fatal) to
> <openconnect-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> > /opt/openconnect/sbin/openconnect --version
> OpenConnect version v8.07
> Using GnuTLS 3.4.10. Features present: PKCS#11, RSA software token,
> HOTP software token, TOTP software token, System keys, DTLS, ESP
> Supported protocols: anyconnect (default), nc, gp, pulse
>
> Please let me know if you require any further information.

Thanks for reporting this! This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen a
report of this unknown value in this unknown field
(https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/blob/HEAD/auth-globalprotect.c#L260)
and… I still don't know what it means :)

Your VPN doesn't by any chance support IPv6 when using the official
clients, does it?

Thanks,
Dan