Re: Certificate Validation Failure when using smartcard

After Client Hello and Server Hello the server sends a certificate
request and this is the answer sent by the anyconnect client.
Should't there be certificates visible? When the server sends its cert
it has a length of 1709 but here in the clients response the
certificates length is 0.
Or am I missing something?

Transport Layer Security
    TLSv1.2 Record Layer: Handshake Protocol: Certificate
        Content Type: Handshake (22)
        Version: TLS 1.2 (0x0303)
        Length: 7
        Handshake Protocol: Certificate
            Handshake Type: Certificate (11)
            Length: 3
            Certificates Length: 0
    TLSv1.2 Record Layer: Handshake Protocol: Client Key Exchange
        Content Type: Handshake (22)
        Version: TLS 1.2 (0x0303)
        Length: 70
        Handshake Protocol: Client Key Exchange
            Handshake Type: Client Key Exchange (16)
            Length: 66
            EC Diffie-Hellman Client Params
                Pubkey Length: 65
                Pubkey: 04fa7baae25fe53c492b3f3372be25d7f82a68b74b5edb38…
    TLSv1.2 Record Layer: Change Cipher Spec Protocol: Change Cipher Spec
        Content Type: Change Cipher Spec (20)
        Version: TLS 1.2 (0x0303)
        Length: 1
        Change Cipher Spec Message
    TLSv1.2 Record Layer: Handshake Protocol: Encrypted Handshake Message
        Content Type: Handshake (22)
        Version: TLS 1.2 (0x0303)
        Length: 40