OCserv hardening

Quick question for folks on this list.

During our security review of OpenConnect server, a couple of the question were raised:
1) Can we drop privileges from the ocserv-main process after forking the ocserv-sm?
	a. Looking through the code, I don't see any obvious reason why not, but I might be missing something.

2) Assuming the use of Docker, would it make sense to split ocserv-sm into its own process chain so that it can run in separate docker container (i.e. not have it fork from ocserv-main)?
	a. Goal is to avoid having to grant NET_ADMIN cap to a service that is internet facing (i.e. ocserv-main and ocserv-worker would not have NET_ADMIN cap).

3) Has there been any work done to fuzz the IPC, especially from ocserv-worker -> ocserv-sm?
	a. My team has a task to do this, but if we already have data on this that would be a great place to start.

4) What is the recommended best practice for protecting the X509 cert private key?
	a. TPM + password? Encrypted disk partition?