Re: Hide the presence of VPN

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 7:07 AM Siyuan Ren <netheril96@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sadly I do need Cisco client compat. Guess there is simply no way around it.
>
> On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:18 PM Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
> <n.mavrogiannopoulos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Yes. You will need to turn of the cisco client compatibility though and the behavior should change to what you described.

Is there no way to coax a Cisco AnyConnect client to connect to a
server that *doesn't* respond to a GET / (or GET /usergroup) request…?

It appeared to me from some MITMing I didn't a while back that recent
Cisco Windows clients will attempt to authenticate to a server without
doing a GET first *IF* (but perhaps *ONLY IF*) they already have
authenticated to this server previously, and have it in the list of
cached server.

-Dan