Assign static vpn client ips/subnets via groups

Hi,
I'm looking forward to assign subnets OR static ips to vpn clients based on their groups. First of all I've tried that using radius against my NPS (with AD) by setting the dial-in static ip after that didn't worked I tried to submit a group via the radius param Class (e.g. OU=dennis) - the didn't worked too and I haven't found any docu on the groupwise config setup. So would would be the approach on my problem?
By groups I mean either AD groups or ocserv groups.

Best regards