Re: openconnect-gui - vpnc.log error

Hi Lubo, sorry, I forgot to mention that. I use latest version:
OpenConnect-GUI 1.5.3 (32 bit). I tried to degrade to some lower
versions but nothing improved.
New TAP drivers installation also din't help. And I don't use any
other VPN software or tools. :/
Is there anything I should check or reset in my system settings maybe?
Thanks for your help.
Best regards
Zdeněk
---