vpnc-script tries to use systemd-resolved even if not present

Hi!

Thanks a lot for openconnect! :)

I hope that this mailing list is the right place to ask questions on vpnc-scripts as well.

I use openconnect with arch linux to connect to a cisco anyconnect VPN, which used to work like a charm.

After an update around Feb 2019, I had connection errors and error messages like: "status: resolve call failed: Unit dbus-org.freedesktop.resolve1.service not found."

I then found a post in this list and a bug report in your gitlab project by Trygve Aaberge. The problem he describes boils down to:

- Since 2017-10-04 the vpnc-script checks for systemd-resolved by looking for 'resolv' in /etc/nsswitch.conf [1]. - On Arch linux, systemd-resolved is not enabled by default, but nsswitch.conf nevertheless contains 'resolv'.

Trygve also posted a patch as a proposed fix for the issue [2].

There is a related bug in the archlinux bug tracker: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/61738.

When I apply the patch locally, that solves the problem. Since then, I adjust the script after updating.

I'm aware that this will probably affect only few users. Nevertheless, could you please consider looking into this and maybe accepting the patch?

Thanks a lot in advance
a10b

[1] http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/vpnc-scripts.git/commit/62e86babac9f734ba031a547501cbe8e5940d83b [2] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2018-August/005009.html
[3] https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/issues/22.