RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: What throughput is reasonable?

> Ok, you can't run GP on the real target machines... can you try
> Openconnect on the machine where you *do* have GP running?

Well, as (lack of) luck and bad timing would have it, the evaluation license for the GP Linux client expired last month.

So we're not going to be able to do any additional testing against the GP client.

> Didn't that change with my retry patch? I'd also be interested to see
> similar measurements while running netperf on the system running the GP
> client.

As to the patches and discards, no, they increased.  That was noted back in the March 25 portion of the history.