Google Authenticator with Pulse Secure

On Fri, 2018-10-26 at 13:13 -0400, Eric Sirianni wrote:
> I receive an error when trying to connect to a Pulse Secure VPN gateway:
>   Unknown form ID 'frmTotpToken'
>
> It seems that this has been addressed in a fork of OpenConnect:
> https://github.com/cernekee/openconnect/commit/1ff34cb9689fbaf57decac537df1e32e799bb9c7
>
> Is it possible for this patch to get merged upstream?

It is merged. Please test the latest from the git repository and let me
know if it isn't working for you.

I'm planning to do the OpenConnect 8.0 release in the next few weeks.
We just need to finalise the format for the TPMv2.0 wrapped key
storage, in coordination with the Trusted Computing Group and IBM
implementations. (Which is basically done, but I'd like to let the dust
settle before I actually do the release, and besides, I'm going to be
mostly offline for the next week or two).