Getting connection settings and resources from AnyConnect

Hi Daniel,

That makes sense. From what I recall looking at the profile .xml I
believe it's using a usergroup or groupname. Also there's some
certificate match pattern that it's using. Then I will have to export
the certificates and try giving it another shot. I've been so busy
haven't had a chance yet. However I will bump up this message thread
when I do regarding success or failure.

Thanks for your help.