commit 497b3dd7a8b75aca4be7b9341ae8975347655b9f
Author: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org>
Date:   Tue Mar 13 15:32:19 2018 +0000

I'm trying to setup a Cisco AnyConnect connection through OpenConnect.
The thing is, the original Cisco AnyConnect client works so I guess my
company's VPN connection is not limiting Linux users.
In rare occasions, like 1 out of 50 retries, openconnect loops a lot,
but it finally prompts me for my VPN password.

"no-xmlpost" makes the attempt fail completely:
arcade at Arcade-PC ~ $ ./Downloads/openconnect-7.08/openconnect
--no-xmlpost -c .cisco/certificates/client/.pem -k
.cisco/certificates/client/private/.key --csd-user=arcade
--csd-wrapper=./csd-wrapper.sh connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com
GET https://connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com/
Connected to :443
Using client certificate ''
SSL negotiation with connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com
Connected to HTTPS on connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved
GET https://connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com/+webvpn+/index.html
GET https://connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst
SSL negotiation with connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com
Connected to HTTPS on connect.SOME_HOSTNAME.com
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Unexpected 404 result from server
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie

In the most occasions, openconnect loops forever.
The HTTP response seems to be ok, but I think openconnect does not
know how to interpret it.

I've attached the complete output to this e-mail.
Does anything seem strange for you guys? Or does it just seems Cisco
changed the Anyconnect layout or something?

Best regards,
Catalin Vasile