OAUTH TOTP as 3rd prompt

I'm facing this too, in my case openconnect doesn't detect the "Enter Your Microsoft verification code" OTP prompt from the RAS.

May I suggest to include a "--otp-msg-str" (OTP message string)? As an example for it, in my case I'd add this as a parameter
   --otp-msg-str='Enter Your Microsoft verification code'
to trigger the openconnect OTP code generation and sending.

Or it could be made even more generic. For instance, what about {<if receive this string>;<then send this string>} tuples?

With it, one could not only do something like:
   --rcv-snd-str='Enter Your Microsoft verification code',`oathtool ...`
but also other things like:
   --rcv-snd-str='Please enter your passphrase: ','MyPassword'
or whatever else the RAS can come with in the future...

Last but not lease... openconnect rocks!!!  ?

Thank you guys!,
Rolando Zappacosta