Problem to read/write TAP driver in Windows 10

Good Evening,

The first problem, ERROR_SUCCESS was my fault, adding debug statements
to check the other issues, which corrupted the error state.

I still have the other two problems, related with ERROR_GEN_FAILURE and
ERROR_INSUFFICIENT_BUFFER.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Best regards

Mariano Gentile

--
Mariano Gentile
Tel.:  +49 (0)89 1241 373 - 0
eMail: mag at schaeuffelhut-berger.de

Sch?uffelhut Berger GmbH
M?nchner Stra?e 10, 82008 Unterhaching
Unternehmenssitz: Unterhaching
Handelsregister beim Amtsgericht M?nchen
Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 205010
Gesch?ftsf?hrer:
 Matthias  Berger
 Friedrich Sch?uffelhut