OpenConnect Clients And Companies Using OpenConnect

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:32 PM, Martin Hennrich <MartinHennrich at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> do you have a list somewhere where the companies using OpenConnect are listed?
> For example, TorGuard supports OpenConnect and that is extremely amazing and wonderful.
> Do you have other examples?

The whole point of the openconnect client, I think, is that companies
running VPNs should basically have NO CHOICE about whether or not they
support it. :-P

OpenConnect tries to speak the AnyConnect and Juniper protocols (and
GlobalProtect, soon :-D) in such a way that it's fully compatible with
the official clients.

Many VPN administrators simply refuse to support Linux in general, or
unofficial clients in particular, but I have not yet found a single
AnyConnect/Juniper/GP VPN which openconnect cannot talk to
successfully. Quite the contrary: I've had to work with several of my
clients' VPNs which are so buggy or misconfigured that using
OpenConnect to override certain connection parameters was essentially
the ONLY reasonable way to connect to them ? the official clients
don't work reliably with them.

Dan