Multiple openconnect instances

Hi Daniel

disclaimer: I'm a network engineer but will weak Linux knowledge. I'm
trying to change that though.

It took me moment to realise but your script is meant to send traffic
over the VPN based on destination IP addresses. I want to send traffic
over the VPN based on source addresses.
I think PBR is, as far as I know, the only way to do this apart from
routed VPN-protocols. Something else that is "missing" in the default
vpnc-script is the ability to set a metric per tunnel interface.
But I'm looking to adapt the script to allow this. Or did I give you
some ideas for feature requests :-)

br,
Jeroen