Set http-auth methods list from server side

You don't really need to unless you use gssapi. Openconnect client or server only support spnego with gssapi and and if you needed that you should have restricted options via the auth gssapi parameter and krb5 config. It may be better to say what authentication you want to have on the server.

--
Sent from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity.