OpenConnect VPN connection always fails after a few hours of successfull usage

> Aug 24 00:14:51 <hostname> openconnect[4476]: Got inappropriate HTTP CONNECT response: HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized

Here's the "real" error, which shows that, yes indeed, the cookie
being used to reconnect is no longer authorized.

Are you actually *using* the VPN continuously, and it just cuts off
suddenly with no warning? Or is it going idle, and then you notice
that it's disconnected when you go and try to use it again later?

If it's going idle, then there's not much you can do to keep it alive
other than send real traffic to it. Some VPNs will stay alive if you
just ping a server occasionally (e.g. `ping -i 300 [VPN host]`),
others seem to detect and ignore this kind of repetitive traffic.

> I am wondering about the fact that NetworkManager does not cause any
> problems when reconnecting the VPN. This only seems to appear when using
> Connman?

What do you mean by this? NetworkManager can reconnect *using the same
cookie* after a period where Connman cannot?

Dan