Automatically generate OpenConnect CSD

All,

I'm not certain if this is the appropriate place for this- if not I
apologize! I was doing some research on generating openconnect CSD
files and stumbled upon this discussion:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2015-January/002544.html

I wanted to let everyone know that I have automated this process. It's
now possible to automatically generate openconnect CSD files in order
to bypass the Cisco hostscan requirement. Even if the organization is
not publishing binaries for your specific OS you can still connect.
You can find the project here:

https://github.com/Gilks/hostscan-bypass

I realize this isn't really a question but I wanted to notify the
openconnect dev team in case someone asks this again in the future!

Corey Gilks