Adapting ocserv for other SSL VPN clients

Anyone know if it would be possible to adapt it to work with other
clients like Fortinet, Pulse Secure, Citrix VPN, etc? My school
blacklists most VPN client apps, AnyConnect has been the most recent
one to get booted.

Since they all use a similar protocol (I know this because the other
clients seem to successfully authenticate, but fail when configuring
the VPN), how hard would it be to make it work with other clients?