DTLS disabled on server?

Hi all,

A while back (April 2015,
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2015-April/002932.html
), DTLS wasn't working with my work VPN. With David's help, the
problem was traced to an upstream firewall that wasn't passing DTLS
traffic.

All was well until yesterday, but I'm back to an SSL connection now.

When starting openconnect with --verbose, I don't see any messages
about a failed DTLS handshake like before (or any DTLS related
messages for that matter). My guess is that DTLS is simply disabled on
the server.

Is there something in the --verbose output that would confirm this?

The additional wrinkle here is that my co-worker who would normally
look into this is on vacation for the next week. I'm just trying
gather clues to point his backup in the right direction.

Behavior is the same with OpenConnect v.5.02 and 6.0.

Thanks,

Peter