Fwd: Prompting for username and password together

Disclaimer:  I'm a openconnect nub and probably posting to the wrong
list, so I will apologize up front if that's the case.  I did some
googling for the answers below but wasn't able to find the answers
that I have been looking for.

Two relatively quick questions:
 - Is there an easy way to force ocserv to prompt for the username and
password at the same time?
 - Is there a way to integrate DUO 2FA?

Thanks to everyone on the project for putting together such a great
package!  I was able to get up and running in less that 45 minutes on
my first try!

- Chris