Disconnect VPN connection when running in background?

Is there a disconnect option, that I can use to disconnect
openconnect, after I've started it in background mode? I am on Linux
Mint 17.1, if it matters. Thanks.

Joseph

--
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail message, including
any attachments thereto, is intended to be confidential and is for the use