Setting tunnel IP address fails on German Windows 7 (32 Bit)

Hello,

I hope my previous posts did not cause confusion.
I can reproduce the whole thing with openconnect.exe on the
Windows command line. As you might expect, on my English 64-Bit machines
(Windows 7 and 8.1) openconnect itself does exactly
the same thing as on linux, it builds the tunnel and assigns
the IP address successfully. The last step fails on my German
32-Bit Windows, leaving the interface with an APIPA address.

Apart from that, there is almost no difference between the
two installations both are pretty minimalistic, only have
all current patches.

It shoud be added that vpn-script.js is always run,
and always sets the routes correctly when provided
ith a correctly initialized  tun interface.
The message "Failed to spawn script" occurs
very often, but seems to be harmless.

With a little luck, I can add another test with
a 64-Bit German version soon, so we might get
a bit closer to where to look out for the trouble.

Cheers, Martin

--
   Dr. Martin Pauly     Phone:  +49-6421-28-23527
   HRZ Univ. Marburg    Fax:    +49-6421-28-26994