AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client (ACSMC) failed to connect to ocserv with certificate

> I found my server had two IPs, and the source IP of the "Server Hello"
> is not the same as the destination IP of the "Client Hello". After
> chaning the server IP, now the "DTLS handshake failed" problem with
> OpenConnect-GUI is gone.

I would argue that's a server bug. If we accept incoming DTLS on a given
IP address the we should also bind() to that address before replying.

> As for ACSMC, it still doesn't work after upgrading to v4.0.

Cisco's client is... not the best piece of software I have ever encountered.

There's a reason I wrote my own client.

--
dwmw2