problem using anyconnect

Hello Alex,

> it seems that anyconnect issues for windows is resolved.

yes it is.

> I just want to ask replacing profile.xml
> http://pbot.rmdir.de/gHzHpmKYTE-P2WqSf6hZDw with old one, resolves the
> issue?

No, Nikos fixed it by introducing cookies during the authentication.

> Is it neccassary to change GIT header? If it is so, could you plz tell
> me its directory?

I don't understand these two questions.

In order to get AnyConnect work with ocserv, you need to checkout the
lasted version from git, compile and install it.

Please send any further questions to the list and not to me privately.

Cheers,
        Thomas