The weight of one mission:

Recounting the death of bin Laden, five years later

It’s a scene you never forget. The intensity. The focus. The stillness of a room. The weight of one mission.

An inside look on the raid on Usama bin Laden

Five years ago, I watched in the Situation Room along with President Obama, Vice President Biden, and members of the President’s national security team to see if U.S. Special Operations Forces could deliver the justice that every American had been waiting to see for a decade.

Today, I recounted the behind-the-scenes moments that led to that historic mission. You can read that here.

Thank you,

Nick

Nick Rasmussen
Director