See what's in the President's final budget

President Obama released his final budget proposal today, laying out a path to both build on the progress we've made over the past seven years and to tackle the challenges of the future.

The White House

See what's in the President's final budget

President Obama released his final budget proposal today, laying out a path to both build on the progress we've made over the past seven years and to tackle the challenges of the future.

This year, you can read the President's message on the budget in a new way -- with graphics, videos, and stories from Americans who wrote to the President about the policies laid out in the budget.

Explore President Obama's final budget.