The President's science advisor is at your fingertips:

See what students around the country asked Dr. John Holdren about climate change.

The White House

The President's science advisor is at your fingertips:

Have a question about our changing climate? You've got the President's science advisor at your fingertips.

Since November, Dr. John Holdren has been encouraging the public to ask him anything about climate change on social media using the hashtag #AskDrH. You've been asking -- and he's been answering.

Most recently, students asked what the U.S. is doing to prepare for future storms, and how we can cut carbon dioxide emissions without hurting our economy -- among other critical questions.

You should watch his responses. Listen to what Dr. Holdren had to say, and make sure to pass these responses on.

Watch Dr. Holdren's latest video responses.

"No challenge poses a greater threat to future generations than climate change."

That's what the President said in his State of the Union address last month.

The fact is that there's a lot of misinformation out there about our climate, and it's on all of us to do our part to set the record straight and make sure people are as informed and knowledgeable about the very real effects of climate change as possible.

Check out Dr. Holdren's video answers here, and share them with anyone else -- young or old -- who has questions about our changing climate.