Share this:

Forward this email, and share the message on Facebook or Twitter.

The White House

Share this:

Women who work full-time still earn just 78 cents for every dollar that men earn. That's why President Obama supports the Paycheck Fairness Act, which would help women fight for the equal pay they deserve.

And that's why President Obama was in Rhode Island today. He spoke about what we can do as a country to help women succeed, saying, "We have to raise our voices to demand that women get paid fairly."

So if you agree that women deserve equal pay, here's one of the best ways you can help make it a reality: Forward this email, and share the message on Facebook or Twitter.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Share this graphic.